Gun License In Maharashtra
We provide best gun license service in Maharashtra. Getting a Gun License in India comes under the Arms Act of 1959. Civilians or citizens of India who want to own a gun are allowed to purchase only NPB guns ( Non- prohibited bore). This Act allows the civilians to get a gun license if they have a major threat towards their life.
Apply online gun license in maharashtra
- Please select Apply online menu to get services list and select Apply here tab to reach applying page.
- Complete the page prompt for category, State, District, Name of the licencing authority and service to get the next page.
- Here, please complete the prompts for Identity of applicant and hit next to reach additional details page prompts.
- Please complete the page prompt and hit respective tab to get the next session license specific details. Once all the details are completed hit the respective tab to complete this phase of applying. Applicant will be uploading the required documents and photograph.
- Applicant has to save the online registration number for future reference.
- Please take printout of application and further process it with the respective office by submitting along with applicable fees.
- This will be processed further to issue the license.
Required documents for gun license application
- Application form
- Address proof
- Report from Police and the Chief Wildlife Warden
- Physical fitness certificate as required
- Weapon training certificate
- Property certificate
- Business certificate
- Recent passport size photo
- Two self attested Proof of present residential address.
- Ration card
- Aadhaar card
- Income tax returns
- Pan card
Documents for gun license renewal
1)Weapon Deposit certificate in case of expiry of renewal date.
2)In case of Individual
4)Proof of address
6)Senior citizen should produce fitness and mental alertness certificate
7)In case of Companies and Bank applying:
9)Proof of address
Need for gun license
- Indian national can claim a Gun license for self-defence, general security, sports-Shooting etc.,
- Any person who wishes to carry firearms must first secure a license and has to renew before the period of license lapse.
- Every application for the grant of a license shall be submitted in respective form .
- Arm license (also known as a gun license) is a license or permit issued by government to an eligible individual.
- It needs to be renewed before the validity lapses.