Pan gomasta license in maharashtra
What is Gomasta License?
pan Gomasta license is a type of registration required to do any kind of business in the state of Maharashtra.
To start any type of business in Maharashtra, entrepreneurs require pan gomasta License. This license is governed by Municipal Corporation of Mumbai under the Maharashtra Shops and Establishment Act, 2017. pan Gomasta License provides the authority to entrepreneurs to start their businesses at particular place, area or location that exists in Maharashtra, India.
Who needs to obtain pan gomasta License?
pan gomasta License is required to be obtained by business owners, entrepreneurs, self-employed professionals, public and private limited companies, sole proprietorship, partnerships and LLPs that want to open physical shops, hotels or commercial places in Maharashtra. pan gomasta License is necessary for all businesses employing 10 or more workers in a shop or establishment. This certificate or license helps in the regulation of the benefits of employees in the condition or situation they work and aspects regarding payment and rules of their employment. This license or certificate is the basic or mandatory requirement to get recognized by all the banks and NBFCs working for people in Maharashtra.
Components of pan gomasta License or Registration
- Name and year of establishment
- Nature of business
- Name of the employer
- Number of workers or employees
- Other related details and information
What are the documents required for pan gomasta License?
Sole Proprietorship, Partnership, Private Company (As applicable)
- Application Form
- Passport-sized photographs
- Identity Proofs – Aadhar card, PAN Card, Passport
- Address proof – Voter’s ID, Passport, Utility Bills, such as water and electricity bills
- Partnership Deed
- Memorandum of Association (MoA) and Article of Association (AoA)
- PAN number of Partnership Firm
- Certificate of business incorporation
- Partner’s and Company Director’s ID proof – Identity & Address
- Proof of Property’s ownership
Pan gomasta License Renewal, Fees & Penalty
Pan gomasta license to be used by people of Maharashtra is issued only once and the validity of this certificate or license is for the lifetime. However, the license fees and charges may vary from state to state and also shall depend on the Government’s policies, guidelines and procedures. Businesses that fail to obtain or avoid to get pan gomasta license are liable to heavy penalties. However, for repeated lawbreakers the penalty charge may extend up to Rs. 2 lakh.
Benefits of pan gomasta License
- Avail tax subsidies from the Maharashtra State Government
- Acts as a proof of legal entity that provides the right to conduct business in Maharashtra
- Several banks accept Pan gomasta license as an identity proof to open business bank account